Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] additional detail scripting for email notification

2003-08-07 12:30:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] additional detail scripting for email notification
From: bwindle AT wlgore DOT com (Bobby R Windle)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:30:37 -0400
I'm running NBU 4.5 data center on Solaris platform. Does anyone know what
and where I can
add some scripting so that I can get a little more detail on email
notifications? Also how can I get
notification on 0 completion status jobs as well.  It would be nice if I
could get a couple things such as
mb/sec and kilobytes written and elapsed time etc.

Another great thing would be getting email notification to more than one
location. I tried space and comma
between addresses and to no avail.  Is there a .conf file I can edit?
mail.conf?