Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without starting a restore.

2003-07-25 12:52:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without starting a restore.
From: Louis-Luc Le Guerrier <leguerri AT Canr.Hydro.Qc DOT Ca> (Louis-Luc Le Guerrier)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:52:53 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks! Great tip!!

It's even possible to make a script which includes a
form of 'bpimagelist' command, and extract what's needed
from the output.

Type 'bpimagelist' alone to see all what you can do, and
then use the power of UNIX to do the rest...

If one is under DOS (Windows box), I'm sure there is a
similar command.

> From: "Griese, Paul" <Paul.Griese AT telecheck DOT com>
> To: "'Louis-Luc Le Guerrier'" <leguerri AT canr.hydro.qc DOT ca>,
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
> Subject: RE: [Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without
starting a restore.