Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without starting a restore.

2003-07-25 11:06:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finding tape numbers without starting a restore.
From: mjeikenberry AT bpa DOT gov (Eikenberry, Marcus - CIDS-2)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:06:13 -0700
I have tried this.  It does not seem to be working as you have described.  When
I select to preview the tape number is not one of the items showing.  I even
looked at the Help for it and this is what it states:

Name    When a Backup window is open, a list of the files or folders to be
backed up is displayed. When a Restore window is open, a list of the files or
folders to be restored is displayed.
Time Backed Up  Lists the time the backup was initiated.
Time Modified   Lists the time at which the backed up file or directory was
changed.

We are using Netbackup 4.5 MP2 Data center.  I guess it's just not available in
this version.  *Shrugs*

Marcus Eikenberry
Server Operations
United States Department of Energy