Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO GEN 2 L180

2003-07-18 19:53:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO GEN 2 L180
From: searomiya AT yahoo DOT com (kim lee)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
I have currently scsi3(X6758, sun part#375-3057) hba
connects L180 tape drives (4 HP LTO GEN2). robot is
connect to E420 on board se.  at the ok promt, I can
run probe-scsi-all and see all the tape drives. if I
run sgscan, I can't not see any drive at run level 3.
I also put tapes in the drive and use mt command, it
shows "HP Ultrim 2-scsi" I am assuming sol8 reconize
lto gen 2. why veritas netbackup can't see the tape
drive(s)?
netbackup 4.5 FP3.