Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Eject tape from robot takes 5 minutes !!

2003-07-15 02:32:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Eject tape from robot takes 5 minutes !!
From: joe AT spamcop DOT net (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:32:23 +0200
I don't know if what you see has anything to do with a problem we have, but
it could be.

We run NBU 4.5 FP4 on windows using a STK L180.

Veritas has confirmed that there is an error in the FP4 in regards of
ejecting tapes from a STK L180. This problem should be solved in MP5 that
should be out in the end of July.

The same problem could be true for MP4.

/johnny