Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] doubts about medias

2003-07-14 19:04:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] doubts about medias
From: kurbisgemuse AT hotmail DOT com (kurbis gemuse)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:04:34 +0000
Hi guys, I'm using NetBackup 4.5 GA DataCenter Version running on SunOS 5.6.

I've a few questions about medias.

1- How can I inject medias into robot using the a command line tool?
Basically, I need to inject media xxx into slot yyy and send this media to
scratch pool.

2- I listed all medias inside media server and some of them appears to me
like bellow:
     MEDIA ID   BARCODE
     T16765     T16828

I perceived that most of medias shows  the MEDIA ID the same as BARCODE
field.

Is that is a problem, how can i fix it?

Tks.

Herr Kurbisgemuse

MSN Messenger: instale grátis e converse com seus amigos.
http://messenger.msn.com.br