Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] cannot locate on drive index 2, unable to open /devices/pci@8,600000/lpfc@sg0,3:raw, No such file or directory

2003-07-16 15:39:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] cannot locate on drive index 2, unable to open /devices/pci@8,600000/lpfc@sg0,3:raw, No such file or directory
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:39:01 -0600
We had a new drive installed into our L180 StorageTek library.  I'm getting
this message that looks like we're missing a device driver but the drive is the
same we already have.  I think the drive works ok but am concerned about this
message.  I'm running a duplicate job that is using the new drive.  This
message has come out about 30 times.

What do I need to do to make it stop?  Running NBU 4.5 on Solaris 5.8.

>                       Cheryl King
>                       Systems Administrator II
>                       Intrado Inc.
>                       1601 Dry Creek Road
>                       Longmont, CO  80503-6493
>                       direct: 720.864.5162
>                       fax: 720.494.6600
>                       email: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com
>
>                       Intrado. Informed Response.TM
>                       <www.intrado.com>

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720) 494-5800 and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.