Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting a list of currently scheduled dumps

2003-07-11 12:29:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting a list of currently scheduled dumps
From: vancleef AT garg DOT com (Bob Van Cleef)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hi;

I am heading off to Pittsburgh for next Netbackup training.

I would like to bring a hard-copy listing of the backup schedules in the
system that I've inherited, to reference and markup during the classes.

However, I have not found any way to do print things out.  The FAQ talks
about the using command 'bpdbjobs', but that is not in the bin directory
on this server.  Using 'xnb', all I see are small pieces of the puzzle at
one time.  I'd like a simple listing of everything. <grin>

The system is running Netbackup version 3.4GA under Solaris 5.7.

Thanks in advance.

Bob