Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 3.4 migration from NT to windows2000 Problem

2003-07-10 17:49:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 3.4 migration from NT to windows2000 Problem
From: Ajay.Sharma AT hostcentric DOT com (Ajay Sharma)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:49:46 -0400
Hi All,

I just finished migrating netbackup 3.4 datacenter running on NT
platform to windows2000. I built new system with windows2000 and 3.4.
Then copied over the db and volume database to the new windows2k server.
Now everything else looks fine except I cannot browse the backups for
any of the client. The error is "Server does not containt any backups
for client "client" using the specified class type as requested by
"client".

I can see all the volumes fine.

Can someone help fast.

Thanks.