Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: problem adding new drive to our L180

2003-07-07 15:08:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: problem adding new drive to our L180
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:08:01 -0600
It turned out to be a problem in the router in the L180 robot.  The engineer
telneted to the router and did option 1 (perform Configuration)>5 (Fibre
Channel to SCSI Mapping Configuration)>5 (Show/Edit Fibre Channel to SCSI
Mapping Mode)>F to fill.  Then reboot the router and then did the following
procedure from a response I received (sorry I deleted the Email and don't
remember who sent it).

setenv auto-boot? false
reset-all
probe-scsi-all