Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FlashBackup status code 20

2003-07-02 18:19:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FlashBackup status code 20
From: paulg AT CDCNA DOT COM (Paul Gimpelev)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:19:03 -0400
As far as your backup cache device goes - any raw partition should be OK.  Have
you tried enabling the logs?  I would look in bpbkar log for any errors.   I
would also re-run /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/driver/fb_snap.install to make sure
that your installation is fine.  By the way, which version of Solaris are you
using on the client that runs the backup?

paulg