Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Altering script, failing somehow. What have I do ne wrong?

2003-07-02 11:39:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Altering script, failing somehow. What have I do ne wrong?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:39:14 -0600
Well, first off, your usage statement doesn't match your parameter order.

echo "USAGE: $0 schedule_file date(mm/dd/yy) time(hh:mm:ss)"

then
DATE=$1
TIME=$2
FILE=$3

File is $1, date is $2, & time is $3.

then, do this:

for CLASS in `cat $FILE`;do

...and it should work.  Note, the single, back-quotes around the "cat $FILE"
and the included "$" sign.

-M