Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RMAN issue

2003-06-22 14:44:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RMAN issue
From: ssesar AT rcn DOT com (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:44:54 -0400
The error strig below, is almost always due to a problem at the Media
Management layer (NBU). Have you set up the dbclient log directory on your
media server? If not, create the directory in /opt/openv/netbackup/logs, and
change perms to 777. Rerun the backup, and see what the dbclient log has to
say. Your bptm log may also have some information.

HTH,

Steve