Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] exchange backup problems

2003-06-19 17:27:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] exchange backup problems
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:27:56 -0500
--=_alternative 0075EDB086256D4A_=

"NBU 4.5 MP3 Win2K SP3 master and media servers... The server (Exchange) is
currently at MP4"

It sounds like veritas support got you into an even more unsupported state
(unless this is a typo).

You can't have an MP3 master with an MP4 media server or client.

With all the server version mixing now (master and media servers at
different levels... I think it started at MP3/FP3 and up.  I don't think
this was supported with MP2 or earlier, but I may be wrong), you still
have to have the master at the highest level.

- Scott

Quarantine <Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
06/19/2003 09:33 AM