Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Database conversion

2003-06-17 12:39:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Database conversion
From: vallish.s.anantha AT cgey DOT com (Anantha, Vallish S.)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:39:44 -0400
Hi all
Do we have any command that can tell us the contents of a media which has the
Netbackup catalogs stored in it.I was trying to look for a command equivalent
to bpimmedia -mediaid <mediaid> that gives an output of what a regular client
backup tape has in it, but instead for a tape which has the Netbackup catalog
stored in it.
___________________________________

Vallish Anantha
Dallas Accelerated Delivery Center
Infrastructure Team - SAN & UNIX Admin
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young ( www.cgey.com <http://www.cgey.com/> )
972-556-7510 (D) | 469-877-4557(Mobile)
e-Mail: vallish.s.anantha AT cgey DOT com <mailto:vallish.s.anantha AT cgey DOT
com>
CGEY/COMM: 3682626
AIM-ID: vsananth69

the property of the Cap Gemini/Ernst & Young Group.  It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or
use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error,