Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 54

2003-06-17 11:32:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 54
From: mattm AT m-c-s DOT com (Matt Moody)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:32:16 -0500
Make a note of the hostname and IP addresses for the client and Master/Media
server(s).  On both servers perform an nslookup via hostname and IP.  Make
sure results are correct.  If nslookup cannot resolve the hostname or IP,
fix the problem on the appropriate server or within DNS.

Sounds like a resolution problem to me...

Matthew Moody
MCSI