Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup training course suggestions

2003-06-12 14:09:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup training course suggestions
From: david AT chapa DOT net (David A. Chapa)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:09:53 -0500
Having been an instructor for a number of years, I would definitely
steer you towards the combined Fundamentals and Advanced course.

If you have spent time learning the tool on your own, the Fundamentals
class will fill in the gaps of your knowledge allowing the full
experience of the advanced class to be achieved.  Otherwise if you go
just to the Advanced class, there will be some foundational "things"
that will be slightly unclear.

So what you have selected will get you the three days fundamentals and
two day advanced (I believe...if I read the website correctly)

Just my two cents

David