Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup training course suggestions

2003-06-11 17:25:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup training course suggestions
From: rajman AT ureach DOT com (Raj Mannar)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:25:52 -0400
Hi,

  I am looking for suggestions on the course to choose for
training in netbackup (for Unix administrators).I am aware of
Netbackup basics (daemons, install, basic commands and Gui
monitoring), but i am not comfortable with the advanced
concepts, command line tools and features of Netbackup and would
like to take a training class.

I am considering VERITAS NetBackup 4.5 for HP-UX (Suite),a 5-day
course.

Any thoughts? has anybody attended this course??

thanks

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag