Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vlteject timeout - but cannot eject

2003-06-09 17:13:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vlteject timeout - but cannot eject
From: davida AT telephia DOT com (David Ashamalla)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:13:48 -0700
Newbie here - Veritas 4.5, on Windows2ksp3.  Connected to an ADIC Scalar100
w/ 0 slots, and a 10 slot mailbox.

I had 6 vault sessions run, with manaul eject selected, for about 15-20
pending ejects.

I ran vlteject -eject -report, removed 10 tapes, then I got a phone call I
had to take.  The eject timed out.

I have tried to eject the tapes using vltopmenu, and ejecting tapes from a
specific session, but every single try indicates that there are no pending
ejects - the sessions ran to completion.

Can anyone help?

Dave