Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Sun L8 autoloaders

2003-06-09 15:49:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Sun L8 autoloaders
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:49:36 -0500
--=_alternative 006D152A86256D40_=

It looks like we are going to purchase some SUN L8 autoloaders.

SUN usually rebrands hardware from other manufacturers.

eg: a SUN L400 library comes up as a Exabyte 220 tape library under
veritas.

For DR considerations, i might need to run the L8 on an NT box. SUN does
not provide NT drives but i'm pretty sure i should be able to find drivers
from another manufacturer.

Who makes SUN's L8 autoloaders? I'm hoping someone on this list has one.

Thanks
Karl
--=_alternative 006D152A86256D40_=

some SUN L8 autoloaders.</font>
manufacturers.</font>
Exabyte 220 tape library under veritas.</font>
to run the L8 on an NT box. SUN does not provide NT drives but i'm pretty
sure i should be able to find drivers from another manufacturer.</font>
hoping someone on this list has one.</font>
--=_alternative 006D152A86256D40_=--