Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Successful with Redhat 9.0?

2003-06-09 13:37:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Successful with Redhat 9.0?
From: CONNELLS AT bronsonhg DOT org (Stephen Connellee)
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 13:37:50 -0400
** Low Priority **

I just upgraded a Redhat 8.0 box to RH 9 and now the client for NetBackup 4.5
does not work properly because of the newer GLIBC library. Has anyone
experienced this and if so, have you found a way around it? I have searched on
the Veritas site and have found nothing with regards to this issue.
Any help would be appreciated!

Stephen Connellee
Storage Engineer/UNIX Administration
Information Technology