Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] files restration

2003-06-06 13:35:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] files restration
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:35:13 -0600
>From your original question, I thought you already had a list of "selected
files".  These files can be place in a another "file of files" and this list
supplied to the bprestore command with the "-f" option.

In general, can restore by client, time, directory, and all that to get
files restored.

If you need to generate a specific list of files from the backup images, you
can use the bplist command which takes many of the same parameters as the
bprestore command.  You can redirect multiple runs of bplist to a single
file, then restore the file via the bprestore -f <filename> option.

Perhaps if you give a more specific example of what you're trying to
achieve, I can help a bit further.

-M