Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] [NBDC 4.5MP4] disappearing TIR files...

2003-06-04 10:09:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] [NBDC 4.5MP4] disappearing TIR files...
From: rafamiga AT uucp.polbox DOT pl (rafal wiosna)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:09:33 +0200
* Wayne T Smith wrote:
> I'm getting these on various platforms, including Windows.  They seem to
> occur after GB have backed up, and are followed by a status code 41
> termination. Turning off OTM seems to make the next backup go w/o
> problem.  I'm v4.5MP4, too.

        No 41's on my side -- it all backs up perfectly but it does full
backup every night and I'm getting out of free DLT tapes.

        I don't belive I use OTM -- but how can I check it/turn it off?

rafal wiosna * ¦wiat Internet S.A. * Polbox * In ARP we trust * AR164 V6TB
RAFD-RIPE * Dom som surfar på nättet, får leka med musen * PGPID: 3CDCB7A9