Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Message: Waiting in NetBackup scheduler work queue on server acslso02

2003-06-02 12:41:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Message: Waiting in NetBackup scheduler work queue on server acslso02
From: jack.l.forester AT lmco DOT com (Jack L. Forester)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 12:41:29 -0400
Greetings, all...

I've been running some backups today, pretty much back-to-back, and am
seeing the message "Waiting in NetBackup scheduler work queue on server
acslso02" and the job does not show up in the job monitior.  This is the
second backup I've run today (scripted using bpbackup, the backup is a
user backup).  The first backup I ran showed up in the job monitor right
away, and completed successfully.  There are no other jobs running, and
the status of all the tape drives is "UP".  I see no reason why the
master server would hold onto these jobs as all of the resources are
available.

The second backup finally started, but it was 14 minutes from the time I
submitted the job.

Any thoughts?

--
Jack L. Forester, Jr.