Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SMTP mail notification of reports

2003-05-27 19:18:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SMTP mail notification of reports
From: Steven.Bally AT radisys DOT com (Steven.Bally AT radisys DOT com)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:18:48 -0700
--=_alternative 0080102788256D33_=

All,

Trying to get BLAT working on Netbackup to notify me of certain reports,
does anyone have better software that will send email via SMTP???

BLAT does not work for me, not sure what I am doing wrong, any and all
help is much appreciated.

Steve Bally
Network Administrator
RadiSys Corporation
www.radisys.com
Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com
Desk: 503-615-1207 Cell: 503-970-6201

This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If
you are not a named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If
you have received this transmission (Email) in error, please notify me
immediately.
--=_alternative 0080102788256D33_=

notify me of certain reports, does anyone have better software that will send
email via SMTP???</font>
am doing wrong, any and all help is much appreciated. <br>
Steve Bally<br>
Network Administrator<br>
RadiSys Corporation<br>
www.radisys.com<br>
Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com<br>
Desk: 503-615-1207 Cell: 503-970-6201<br>
This electronic message (Email) contains information which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended
to be used solely by the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient,
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or
its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission (Email) in
error, please notify me immediately.</font>
--=_alternative 0080102788256D33_=--