Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Freezing media id 000062, it is unmountable and cannot be used for backup

2003-05-29 12:19:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Freezing media id 000062, it is unmountable and cannot be used for backup
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:19:58 -0600
I'm new to NetBackup v4.5 running on SunOS.  The Media server is installed on
the same SunOS system. I got 4 SDLT tapes back from offsite and wanted to
import them into our StorageTek L180.  I put them in the cap and used the
NetBackup Administration Console to move them to a slot.  I'm guessing there's
is another step I'm missing, to successfully use them again.  I get the
following error when attempting to use them - Freezing media id 000062, it is
unmountalbe and cannot be used for backup.  Please help.  Thanks in advance.

>                       Cheryl King
>                       Systems Administrator II
>                       Intrado Inc.
>                       1601 Dry Creek Road
>                       Longmont, CO  80503-6493
>                       direct: 720.864.5162
>                       fax: 303.419.1052
>                       email: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com
>
>                       Intrado. Informed Response.TM
>                       <www.intrado.com>

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720) 494-5800 and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.