Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP restore to Windows server

2003-05-28 09:24:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP restore to Windows server
From: Tammy.Yosifovski AT usfc DOT com (Yosifovski, Tammy)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:24:20 -0500
We have a Net App filer and we do not use NDMP.  I simply map a drive on my
master to a share on the filer and put the master name in the policy as a
client.  I am forcing my master to be a client at the time of backup.

With this method I can restore to any client.  I am using 4.5.3 though.

I hope that helps some.