Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 unix client installation

2003-05-23 16:47:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 4.5 unix client installation
From: amarkham AT cdsinc DOT com (Amie Markham-Tilburt)
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:47:10 -1000
Just want to thank everyone for their responses.  In fact, it is the
Database Agents and Options cd for Veritas Netbackup DataCenter 4.5.
Unfortunately, the correct cd has not been located as the person who was
handling Veritas software was terminated.  So I just have one more question
on this, is there a location to download the unix client?  I searched
Veritas and Google and no luck.  Thanks again!