Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error 96 but have scratch

2003-05-12 23:25:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error 96 but have scratch
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 23:25:20 -0400
Hello Dave

Using netbackup 3.4 on solaris 7 and a stk L700 we saw a problem with false
status code 96's.
To check if you have the problem we were seeing, check the bptm log and see if
there is a status 96 there. If  there is no bptm entry but you can find it in
the bpsched log then it looks like the same problem.
Veritas tech support gave us a timeout to add to the bp.conf file and gave us
some changes to the /etc/system file. This stopped the false status 96 errors.

But we are still getting status code 134, but less, and msgget errors. So we
are still looking at resource issues.

Regards len