Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore using a different media server

2003-05-09 21:51:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore using a different media server
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:51:54 -0500
--=_alternative 000A401A86256D22_=

Yes there are multiple ways to do this... there are actually three
supported ways, with one listed below (bpmedia).

Look in the NetBackup System Administrator Guide under "Server Independent
Restores"

- Scott

Phuong Le <ple AT nysif DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
05/09/2003 10:29 AM