Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vaulting Originals

2003-05-08 16:50:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vaulting Originals
From: davida AT telephia DOT com (David Ashamalla)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 13:50:19 -0700
Last night I ran a large backup (2 tapes), and the tapes were put into the
correct volume pool (vlt-NetApp-4wk).
I created a vault profile underneath my "Iron Mountain-1Month" vault, that
included the above policy, and Type of backup - everything else was "All".
And, the time criteria was between 8 days and 0 days ago.

I have skipped the duplication step (which I want), I am backing up the
catalog, and I am ejecting.  I have selected the correct volume pool
(vlt-NetApp-4wk).  I am running the Profile manually.

However, the only tape ejected was the tape vault performed the Catalog
backup on!  The others are still in the volume pool.

Any ideas?  Other then skipping the duplication step, is there any other way
to tell vault I am vaulting the originals?