Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: "invalid ASCII catalog format" (Just upgraded to 4.5)

2003-05-06 09:39:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: "invalid ASCII catalog format" (Just upgraded to 4.5)
From: boatm005 AT admin.ndis.umn DOT edu (Paul Boatman)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 08:39:53 -0500
Good Morning Guys and Gals,

We upgraded our production systems to 4.5 on Sunday, and everything seemed to
be working GREAT ! Then.. yesterday afternoon, our project lead converted the
entire ASCII catalog to Binary, while backups were in progress, and now one of
our robots is down, and we started getting the following error message in our
log @ approximately the time the robot went down hard.

"invalid ASCII catalog format"

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

*** Important Notice ***
As of June 1st, this email address is changing!  Please update your address
book for
the sender of this message to <person>@groupwise.umn.edu.  Thank you.
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses.
OIT/NDIS -  University of Minnesota