Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB_JAV_45_3

2003-04-30 17:07:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB_JAV_45_3
From: jon_bousselot AT sd.vrtx DOT com (Jon Bousselot)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:07:21 -0700
I saw that message once when applying MP3 or MP2 on a Solaris or Linux
box.  I believe I was trying to use NFS or there was something wrong
with the ownership on the file I was using to patch.  I eventually ran
it by putting the CD in the drive, and it worked.  It's one of those
problems I remember, but don't remember the one detail that caused the
update to fail.