Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Libraries?

2003-04-29 16:10:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Libraries?
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:10:38 -0600
For a long time, AIT was considered "not ready for prime time" - especially
due reliabilty issues.  AIT-2 had a much better rep than AIT-2 and I frankly
haven't heard much about AIT-3.  I didn't know there was and AIT-4 until
this thread started.

Maybe it's better now.  Opinions from users, anyone?

-M