Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows admin console

2003-04-25 16:57:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows admin console
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:57:46 -0700
XP Pro running windows admin console, master and media servers are all
Solaris 8 running NBU 4.5_FP3.

The admin console shows everything except Backup/Archive/Restore on the
left hand side.  I can launch it from the toolbar or dropdown but it
does not have the ability to do a server directed restore (from my
laptop).

The auth.conf file has me listed with all the permissions to do this.
Can someone point me in the right direction to get this working?

Thanks.

~JK