Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ESL9595 and Compaq SAN, anyone play with these?

2003-04-18 21:10:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ESL9595 and Compaq SAN, anyone play with these?
From: vbperry AT hotmail DOT com (Perry Brown)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 01:10:42 +0000
Hi All,

My company is looking to deploy some HP ESL9595 libraries with LTOv2 drives.
I saw that 4.5 MP4 just added the support for them (woo hoo).

In one environment we will also be replacing our SSO SAN with newer 2G fibre
we are going to be using StorageWorks SAN switch 2/32 with some 2x4 LVD
fibre to SCSI bridges.

Anyone have any from the trenches experience with these devices that they
would not mind sharing?

We are looking to use Inline Tape Copy in the SSO environment, while we are
using ITC in other environments they are not SSO, any quirks with using ITC
in SSO?

Thank you for any input.

Perry