Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backups starting in last hour of Schedule Window

2003-04-15 05:55:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backups starting in last hour of Schedule Window
From: bill.macquarrie AT encana DOT com (MacQuarrie, Bill)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:55:29 -0600
I'm using Netbackup DataCenter v. 4.5 MP3 running on Solaris 8 and having a
problem with one Unix policy. I have the policy schedule to start  between
5:00 PM and 12:00 midnight. It has two separate jobs. One job is a
differential that runs 6 days a week, this is the one I have problems with.
The job is calendar based and not frequency based. It had always kicked off
at just after 5:00 until a bit more than a week ago and now only begins
after 11:00 PM. The funny thing about it is that the other job (Full weekly)
has the identical schedule and kicks off at the correct time of 5:00 PM. I
have deleted the schedule of the differential job and recreated it but this
does not correct the problem. Should I just recreate the policy altogether??