Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Mounts - Max #/EOF DLT IV

2003-04-08 16:18:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Mounts - Max #/EOF DLT IV
From: SJACOBSO AT novell DOT com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 14:18:42 -0600

--=_500FF0BB.ED8CF359

Sometime ago someone referenced a URL or PDF documenting the maximum
number of recommended mounts until a EOF.  It had number or read/writes
etc etc and was very informative.

Can someone once again provide this information (This time I'll file
it)

Thanks in advance,
Scott J.

--=_500FF0BB.ED8CF359

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4919.2200" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt MS Sans Serif">
<DIV>Sometime ago someone referenced a URL or PDF documenting the maximum
number
of recommended mounts until a&nbsp;EOF.&nbsp; It had number or read/writes etc
etc and was very informative.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can someone once again provide this information (This time I'll file
it)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance,</DIV>
<DIV>Scott J.</DIV></BODY></HTML>