Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Robot / bplabel problem.... Datacenter 3.4 / UNIX

2003-04-08 11:36:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Robot / bplabel problem.... Datacenter 3.4 / UNIX
From: boatm005 AT admin.ndis.umn DOT edu (Paul Boatman)
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:36:53 -0500
Hey guys,

So today I am working on my test server with a alternative to degaussing
script, and I am trying to do a bplabel and I get the notorious "unable to
assign a robotically controlled device". So I take my 4 drives and put them in
OPR mode, and bplabel works perfectly.

1. Is there any other alternative to putting them in OPR mode ?

2. Is there a way to put them in OPR mode from the command line ?

Thanks ! !

*** Important Notice ***
As of June 1st, this email address is changing!  Please update your address
book for
the sender of this message to <person>@groupwise.umn.edu.  Thank you.
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses.
OIT/NDIS -  University of Minnesota