Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Media not found in Catalog

2003-04-06 11:50:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media not found in Catalog
From: MBreshears AT trammellcrow DOT com (Michael Breshears)
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 10:50:30 -0500
Navadeepan -

You need to identify the host machine that the tape is assigned to and
include that in your statement i.e. bpexpdate -m <media id> -d 0 -host
<servername>

You can locate the host that the media is assigned to via the Media List
report (I am sure there is a command line utility that will tell this as
well, but I do not know off hand what that is).

good luck!

Michael Breshears
Operations Systems Engineer
Information Resource Group
Trammell Crow Company
2001 Ross, Suite 3300
Dallas TX 75201
office: 214.863.4219
cell: 214.878.9657
fax: 214.863.4163
mailto:mbreshears AT trammellcrow DOT com