Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP

2003-04-02 13:16:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP
From: jlltca AT yahoo DOT ca (J)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:16:09 -0500 (EST)
--0-1747770869-1049307369=:57996

Hi

I would like to know if you can use email notification with NDMP. Regular
backup is OK, I do get notified of errors, but when we use NDMP we don't get an
email to notify us of a problem.

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JJ

--0-1747770869-1049307369=:57996

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<P>Hi </P>
<P>I would like to know if you can use email notification with NDMP. Regular
backup is OK, I do get notified of errors, but when we use NDMP we don't get an
email to notify us of a problem.</P>
<P>Your response would be greatly appreciated.</P>
<P>Thanks,</P></FONT></DIV>
--0-1747770869-1049307369=:57996--