Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape is always ejected from DLT !

2003-04-01 16:49:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape is always ejected from DLT !
From: audtatious AT insightbb DOT com (audtatious)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:49:50 -0600
Per Admin guide:

Keeping Standalone Drives in the Ready State

To leave standalone drives in a ready condition after a backup or restore
completes, create
an empty file named NO_STANDALONE_UNLOAD in the
install_path\NetBackup\Volmgr
directory. The setup program creates this file during installation if
standalone drives are
detected.

Matthew Moody
MCSI