Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LOTUS_NOTES_INI setting on Windows

2003-04-01 06:33:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LOTUS_NOTES_INI setting on Windows
From: fperetmere AT adic DOT com (Francois Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 03:33:43 -0800

 I did the same thing but on AIX with NB3.4 long time ago. According to
my memory :
 - In bp.conf, the LOTUS_PATH contained what the README told me it had to
contain
   (Domino binaries and libraries).
 - The file list was a you wrote.

 There were small problems with the unpatched 3.4 agent, so being up-to-date
with
patch level was important.

 Hth && amicalement.

--
François-Xavier Peretmere aka fx / #include <ADIC/std_disclaimer.h>