Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help needed for reply in this list: and a tip fo r "Data Lost For Good?"

2003-03-27 11:41:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help needed for reply in this list: and a tip fo r "Data Lost For Good?"
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:41:15 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2F47F.AF46C570

Note, the "tar" method below will only be good if the data was not
originally multiplexed on the tape.

Louis-Luc: I can't comment on how to convert but I apologize for the HTML.
I do all my work in plain-text but our mail administrator somehow converts
all outbound mail to HTML. It's a real pain as the message gets much larger.
A little 4K mail turns into 22K & this list rejects it for size.  Requests
to turn-off this feature go unheeded.

-M