Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU Upgrade 3.4 -> 4.5 Solaris with NDMP

2003-03-26 04:00:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU Upgrade 3.4 -> 4.5 Solaris with NDMP
From: Moshe.Linzer AT nsc DOT com (Moshe Linzer)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:00:56 +0200
Who can relate some experiences with the above?  My service provider has
advised me not to upgrade yet from 3.4, since 4.5 still has too many
problems.  We are using NDMP to backup some Netapp filers.  Does anyone have
good/bad experiences to report?

Thanks,

Moshe
Moshe Linzer                     | On the Internet,
IT Manager                       |
National Semiconductor, Israel   |        nobody knows you're a moron.
Phone: 972-9-970-2247            |
Fax: 972-9-970-2001              |                     - Network Magazine
Email: Moshe.Linzer AT nsc DOT com      |