Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] import image OK - problem to select/restore file

2003-03-20 15:54:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] import image OK - problem to select/restore file
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:54:59 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

I have a bit of confusion here. I took backup from
machine A and want to restore to machine B. From
sysadmin guide, I have to run 2 import phase which I
did and finish successfully. When I go to restore
section and tried to browse or choose a folder/file
that I want to restore I got an error saying that no
file/folder available. This is very weird. Am I
missing something here?

I'm very appreciate if somebody could give me some
guideline here, please? Thank you in advance.

regards,
feroz