Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Firewall setup between a server and a client

2003-03-20 12:03:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Firewall setup between a server and a client
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:03:56 -0500
You need to have bpcd open outbound and vnetd open inbound. We got that to
work NO problem.

The REAL bitch is having a Media server out in the DMZ. For that one, we had
to make the DMZ box a Master b/c it won't work with an ACSLS or IBM Magstar
library. (Just an FYI)

~Kate

Katherine Greenberg
Systems Engineer