Veritas-bu

Sv: [Veritas-bu] Help!!! SSO Migration causing backup errors

2003-03-19 13:02:52
Subject: Sv: [Veritas-bu] Help!!! SSO Migration causing backup errors
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (Michael Graff Andersen)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:02:52 +0100
Hello Todd

Check that SCSI reserve/release is enabled, it should show in the bptm log

If I remeber correctly you have make file called ENABLE_SCSI_RESERVE,
I think it's under ../Netbackup/db/config

check Veritas Knowledge Base for exact location.

As you running windows you may need a Veritas device driver to get this
function.

Regards
Michael