Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 509 on Java Console

2003-03-18 04:39:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 509 on Java Console
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:39:07 -0000
Hello
For some reason today, we cannot connect to our Master Server via the Java
Console.
We get the message "Unable to login, STATUS: 509 can not execute program".

I know my username/password details are correct as they have never changed,
plus I get a different
Error message if using a different password.

Any ideas??

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544
Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)
Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-Space DOT com

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate
or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium
Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.