Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] storagetek l700e NB 4.5/cleaning

2003-03-17 17:09:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] storagetek l700e NB 4.5/cleaning
From: rafamiga AT uucp.polbox DOT pl (rafal wiosna)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:09:21 +0100
* Matt Moody wrote:
> Netbackup does not have access to those slots.  If you want the ability to
> perform a manual clean, you will have to put additional cleaning carts in
> the "normal" robotic slots and initiate cleans through NBU.

        I suspected it. But in fact is there a way to manually clean a drive
WITHOUT the console saying "the drive will be cleaned in at the next
possible opportunity" or sth like that? And what is this "next possible
opportunity"? R/W error?

rafal wiosna * TDC Internet Polska S.A. * Polbox * In ARP we trust * AR164
RAFD-RIPE * Dom som surfar på nättet, får leka med musen * PGPID: 3CDCB7A9